LOUISE BIANCA KING
#2312 10 Prestwick Bay SE
Calgary, AB T2Z 0B5
(403) 978 4588
RELATED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Successfully completed Foods 10
* Good knowledge of food safety and handling
* Experience maintaining a clean work environment
* Able to work cooperatively with others in a work and school environment
* Friendly, helpful and positive worker
* Dependable and punctual
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Internet
WORK AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
Shift Supervisor June 2015-present
* Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned
* Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
* Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team
Barista October 2012-present
* Anticipates customer and store needs
* Discovers and responds to customer needs
* Assisting customers with menu selected
* Provides quality beverages, whole bean and food products consistently
Barista Trainer January 2015-May 1015
* Train new employee according to Starbucks standards.
American Eagle Outfitter
* Greeting customers with positive demeanor
* Helping customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
* Ensuring that all products or merchandise are placed in their respective areas
* Keeping the work environment clean
* Handling sales transactions, which includes operating cash registers.
Cashier April 20– August 10
* Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
* Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.