Product Manager Job Description
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in big data analytics, a passion for developing product strategy and roadmaps, and the versatility to work with both our engineering and marketing teams. This position is based in San Francisco and it reports to the VP of Product.
Metamarkets has a strong and fast-growing client roster including Twitter, OpenX, and more than a dozen others. We’re also backed by some of the top names in venture capital, including Khosla Ventures, Village Ventures, and IA Ventures.
What you’ll be doing:
* Develop product strategy, roadmaps, and product requirements for our market leading real-time analytics platform that is used by exchanges, DSPs, trading desks, and brands
* Collaborate with engineering teams to build groundbreaking new technologies and offerings
* Work with Product Marketing on product launches and other marketing events
* Build strong relationships with key customers to gather feedback to improve existing offerings and conceptualize new offerings
* Be an evangelist for products both internally and externally
* A minimum of 2-3 years of Product Management experience, preferably in the online advertising, e-commerce, or other digital space
* Prior experience in data driven analytics, database marketing, digital advertising, or SaaS platforms
* Experience in authoring PRDs for business software delivered in a hosted service environment
* Technical skills and demonstrated direct experience interacting with a technical customer base, including software engineers and web developers
* Exceptional written, verbal communications and presentation skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Experience and/or strong desire to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment
* BS in analytic or engineering-related field; MS or MBA in a quantitative or...