Heidelberg SM 74 Litho Printing Press
The Speedmaster SM 74 boasts an extended range of standard features geared specifically to the needs of these print shops. It offers reliability in production and investment security by delivering high print quality, reliability, and value retention.
The Speedmaster SM 74 processes a wide range of substrates - from lightweight paper to board. It also benefits from extremely user-friendly and ergonomic operation. The Prinect Press Center Compact with its innovative Intellistart process-oriented operator guidance system enables straightforward and precise machine control. The feeder with suction tape, which is unique in its class, optimizes sheet transport. Automation components such as AutoPlate or automatic, programmable washup devices minimize makeready times. The Prinect Easy Control color measuring system, which is fully integrated into the machine control station, reduces paper waste levels. And the delivery - either a compact standard unit or a convenient high-pile model - ensures perfect stacking for rapid finishing.
The high energy and resource efficiency of the Speedmaster SM 74 make it the most environmentally friendly press in its class. Star System peripherals perfectly coordinated with the press benefit from highly efficient operation and conserve resources.
The Speedmaster SM 74 at a glance:
• Production speed up to 15,000 sheets per hour for short throughput times
• Two- or four-color press with or without washup devices and an attractive range of standard features
• Wide range of substrates - from lightweight paper to board
• Prinect Press Center Compact with Intellistart process-oriented operator guidance system for exceptionally user-friendly operation
• Highly automated feeder with central suction tape for the widest possible range of substrates
• Speed-compensated Alcolor dampening system for brilliant print results
• AutoPlate for fast plate changes and short makeready times