CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION - 2012
It is brought to the notce of all the candidates who have applied for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examinaton
2012 being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Educaton, Delhi that Admit Cards of Candidates for Preliminary
Examinaton to be held on 1st April, 2012 have been uploaded on the following websites:
www.cbse.nic.in and www.aipmt.nic.in
The Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the Board’s website. Admit Cards shall not be sent by
1. Candidates are requested to check status of receipt of their Applicaton on-line. In case, the remark against the
applicaton of the candidate is shown as ‘NOT RECEIVED’, the candidate should contact CBSE on or before 21.03.2012
by 17.00 hours with details of the Post Ofce, Date of Dispatch, Original Receipt of Postal dispatch, Photostat Copy of
Confrmaton Page and Demand Draf, two photograph as pasted on the Confrmaton Page.
2. Discrepancy cases with remark ‘Pl Contact CBSE on or before 21.03.2012’ may contact :
The Deputy Secretary (AIPMT Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Educaton
2, Community Centre, Shiksha Kendra,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110301
Fax: 011-22509251, Ph: 22059683,
3. Cases with remark ‘Under Process, Pl check on 26.03.2012’ - t he Roll No and Centre of Examinaton shall be
displayed on 26.03.2012 for downloading their Admit Card.
4. The last date for removal or resolving of discrepancies was 15th March, 2012. However, one more opportunity is
given to the candidates to get the discrepancies resolved on or before 21st March, 2012 by 17.00 hours.
5. ‘NOT RECEIVED/ DISCREPENCY’ cases which remain unresolved afer the extended period of 21st March, 2012 by
17.00 hours will not be considered further and the applicaton of the...