Mobile Application Development (MAD)
CC 88-761, 2014-2015 Semester 2
Project Progress Submission Form (Alpha Version)
Class: | 02-01 | Group no.: | 02G7 | Date of submission: | 15-4-2015 |
Member 1 (SOUL): Lau Kam Wa | Member 4: Pang Hong Ching |
Member 2: Chan Cheuk Wai | Member 5: |
Member 3: Ngan Chi Yuen | Member 6: |
* You may attach more details as an appendix if given space is not enough.
1) Items of submission and general evaluation:
Softcopies (Submit to SOUL)
o | Complete Program Source: zip file gpNum_madA.zip |
o | Project Documentation: zip file gpNum_madA_Doc.zip |
HardCopies (Color Printing is NOT required)
o | Progress Submission Form (Hard Copy), this form |
Technical Requirement, Compilation & Operation
* It is expected that the Alpha version work should at least complete the first three required items.
* Description should be given (in remarks and/or later sections) in case of not 100% completed.
| Self Evaluation |
Items of Requirements | | 100%(Completed) | 75% | 50% | 25% | 0%(Not done) | | Remarks |
Multiple-Screens (Windows), with proper interconnections | | o | | | | | | |
Story Behind & About Us sections | | o | | | | | | |
(Basic Media) Image and Sound | | o | | | | | | |
(Basic Input) Two of Touch, Gesture, Accelerometer | | | | o | | | | Not counted in Alpha ver. |
[optional] Camera, Microphone | | | | | | o | | Not implemented at all |
Compilation errors & warnings | | | | | | | | |
Major Run-time errors during execution | | o | | | | | | |
| | | | | |
2) Details of Design and Implementation
A) Application Title: | DYE | | |
Attach captured-images of your product here, in a form of Site map / information Structure. |
B) Objectives, Target Users, and General Design Ideas | | |
* The major purpose of this game is to...