Marketing plan (Select Brand Cola)
- trailed and tested
- House hold drink
- Have economies of scale (cost per unit is cheaper maximising profitability)
- advantage of a lot of equity finance
- Market share
- how to price the product to show quality
- Natural disasters, increased costs
- expand Flavours
- Sugar used in Cola products in AUS in USA there is a sugar tariff so high fructose corn syrup is used, good export op.
- Natural disasters have increased the price of resin, used in producing the bottles.
Who: The Customer
What: Sell the product
Where: In store
When: within 1 week of being put on shelf
Why: So the product goes from production to customer in a short life time, to benefit the customer.
- Review the business Plan, and analysis the 4 P’s regularly to maintain your on track, reach your target dates,
- To determine if your goal is measurable, ask questions such as……How much? How many? How will I know when it is accomplished?
- compare forecast to sales for realism. Will you achieve your set out goals?
- To be realistic, a goal must represent an objective toward which you are both willing and able to work
to sell at least 50% of the cola produced within 2 weeks of being shelved.
A goal is tangible when you can experience it with one of the senses, that is, taste, touch, smell, sight or hearing.
Social Media – The ability to use social media as a tool to collect feedback and analyze text and chatter from your marketplace about your company and your brand is a relatively new phenomenon. The challenge is that if left unmanaged and under-leveraged, it goes to waste as a resource of valuable market research information....