ECO 561 ECO/561 Final Exam
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JohnMate1122@gmail.com
1) Suppose that in the clothing market, production costs have fallen, but the equilibrium price and quantity purchased have both increased. Based on this information you can conclude that
2) Camille’s Creations and Julia’s Jewels both sell beads in a competitive market. If at the market price of $5, both are running out of beads to sell (they can’t keep up with the quantity demanded at that price), then we would expect both Camille’s and Julia’s to:
3) In which of the following industries are economies of scale exhausted at relatively low levels of output?
4) The average cost curves (AVC and ATC) should be minimized
5) If the wage rate increases,
6) The real wage will rise if the nominal wage
7) Construction workers frequently sponsor political lobbying in support of greater public spending on highways and public buildings. One reason they do this is to
8) Paying an above-equilibrium wage rate might reduce unit labor costs by
9) A good real-world example of monopolistic competition is
10) An industry comprising a small number of firms, each of which considers the potential reactions of its rivals in making price-output decisions, is called
11) Price is constant or given to the individual firm selling in a purely competitive market because
12) The most important pricing strategy for a perfectly competitive firm is
13) Which of the following is a nonprice barrier of entry?
14) A third-degree price discrimination can be applied to which of the following market structures?
15) Investing in R&D is more likely to occur in markets where
16) All economies of scale are achieved at the minimum of
17) Inflation is undesirable because it
18) An economy’s aggregate demand curve shifts leftward or rightward by...