* Propose a new system for Riordan (a fictional company) to use to improve its business.
* Develop a 1750- to 2100-word paper and a Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide presentation of the project, due in Week Five. The paper must include the following:
* A full description of the new system, a description of its components, and the benefit it will provide to Riordan
* A discussion of the business requirements driving the need for the system
* A discussion of the information used in the system
* A discussion of any information security and ethical concerns with the system
* A diagram of the information flow and any elements controlling proper access to the information it uses
* A description of any proposed business process changes for the system along with flow diagrams
* A specific discussion on any Internet and mobile access components of the system
* A description of how specific business requirement would drive the project’s creation and use
* A high-level discussion of how the system will be acquired and maintained
* A discussion of the strategic role the system will play in the company
* Three to Five references
Begin work on the proposal for the new system.
Identify a specific system that would help improve Riordan’s business.
Begin defining the system’s business requirements.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Note: This is a fictional company so be creative in your approach when putting together the final project.
Content and Organization 50 Percent |
All key elements of the project are covered in a substantive way.A full description of the new system, a description of its components, and the benefit it will provide to Riordan. (Hint) Introduce an accounting, customer relationship management database (CRM) ordering or help desk information systemThe overall APA paper format is a minimum of 1500-word paper and a Microsoft® PowerPoint®...