Child Care Level 2.
Using the Early Years Foundation Stage, produce a development plan that shows the expected pattern of children and young people’s communicational development plan from to 5:
|Unique Children |Positive Relationships |Enabling The Environment |
| | | |
|Understanding and observing each child’s individual |When working in an environment with children it is |Enabling an environment to suit all children helps |
|development and learning, assessing that child’s progress |important to build a bond with the every child, |them to learn, develop and progress during the time |
|and planning for the next steps you will be taking with this|individually. Children learn to progress themselves |they are in the setting. This allows them to grow |
|child. |mentally and become independent through positive |and build experiences to match their individual |
| |relationships. |needs. |
Birth to 11 Months;
* Actively listens to familiar sounds and recognises them.
* Is able to respond to the tone, pitch and sound of voices
* Is able to interact with others using facial expression, eye movements and body movements.
* Calms of alerts themselves to sounds of speech.
* Observantly looks at people talking but begins to lose interest when speaker turns away.
* Actively listens to familiar voices and is able to recognise sounds, certain words and finger play....