Assignment 2: Financial Planning
Save this file in your course folder, and name it with Assignment, the section number, and your first initial and last name. For example, Jessie Robinson's assignment for Section 1 would be named Assignment1JRobinson.
Type the answers to the assignment questions below. Use complete sentences unless the question says otherwise. You will have more than one day to complete an assignment. At the end of each day, be sure to save your progress.
Review Lesson 4 of the Course Overview for instructions about turning in your assignments.
Describe one short-term goal that you have and at least one thing you will need to do in order to accomplish that goal. (2-4 sentences. 1.0 points)
2. Describe one long-term goal that you have and at least two things you will need to do in order to accomplish that goal. (2-4 sentences. 1.0 points)
3. Describe two of your long-term financial goals, and explain why these goals are important to you. List at least three steps that might help you accomplish this goal. (4-6 sentences. 2.0 points)
4. Describe an example of a common financial resource, an expense, and a debt. These can be examples from your own life or from other people you know or can imagine. (3-6 sentences. 3.0 points)
5. Describe a real or made up but realistic example of earned income that you or someone you know has received. What type of work was the income from? Was the income in the form of a salary or wages? (1-2 sentences. 1.0 points)
6. Describe a real or made up but realistic example of unearned income that you or someone you know has received. (1-2 sentences. 1.0 points)
7. In your Section_2 folder, navigate to and open the Example_W-2. Use it to answer the questions below.
a. What is the name of Jessie Robinson's employer? (0.5 points)
b. What is the total gross income Jessie received from this employer? (0.5 points) TIP: This is in...